Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Kiss to Build a Dream On

Remember when you were young and you did not leave home without your deliciously flavored lip balm?  Well, I do.  I was obsessed with the flavors and thought the whole idea of lip balm imparted a grown-up coolness to me.  As an adult, I have continued that obsession with lip balms.  I want something natural, but the girl in me wants the fun flavors.  Crazy Rumors was started by a husband and wife team who wanted to make delicious balms, without synthetic ingredients. The balms are cruelty-free and Vegan. The balms are made from: certified organic jojoba oil, certified organic extra virgin olive oil, certified organic shea butter, candelilla wax, soy wax, natural & organic flavors /or pure essential oils, vitamin e, certified organic carnauba wax ; natural stevia.  These lip treats taste and smell yummy.

I cannot bear a waxy or overly thin lip balm, so Crazy Rumors is stocked in every room and pocket of my home because it is the perfect consitency and even holds up all night during a Northeast winter (that is a winner folks!).



Give your Valentine some extra smooches with delicious new flavors like Red Velvet Cake and Chocolate Strawberry.  My baby girl is partial to Red Velvet cake, so this lip balm is her favorite.  She carries it in her backpack to school every day.  I feel safe letting her use it with no worries of nasty chemicals touching her little lips.  My favorite treat just happens to be chocolate-covered Strawberries, so we are both in luck.   If you would rather enchant your love with flowers, try the Red Hibiscus  which has the right mix and fresh, fruity and floral.   The red on these tubes is the perfect treat for Valentine's Day surprises.  And who doesn't love soft, kissable lips?!

Don't forget to treat your kids and yourself with the adorable and delectable Leaping Bunny.   Leaping Bunny smells like Plum and Apricot, and I cannot get enough.  I wear it constantly!  I know one little bunny in my home who is getting her own tube of  Leaping Bunny for Easter, so she stops nicking mine.

  Crazy Rumors  makes lip balm that fun, safe and best of all moisturizing.  I am off to enjoy some snowman building and sledding, and you can bet my lips with stay moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog