Friday, November 2, 2012

Paisley Protects Your Gear


With so many parents (and kids) with e-readers, ipads etc.  you can get pretty overwhelmed by the options to protect this costly devices.  I was rather underwhelmed.  Everything looked the same to me, and I like a little individual style.  I found Paisley on Etsy.  Paisley on Etsy says:

I create practical and eye-catching accessories such as eReader cases, IPad Covers and laptop sleeves that are unique in style and designed to be admired and receive compliments! My cases are designed to protect your electronic device from a minor bump, scratch or dust while you carry it in your purse. I guarantee a high quality craft and a stylish modern look that you are going to love.I make custom orders for your specific measurements and desired pattern or design. Every item in my store is handmade by me, in my smoke-free home, from high quality materials.


Paisley makes must-have covers for your electronics in the coolest shades and patterns.  I dare you to have just one.  I was lucky enough to  get one of the Kindle Fire covers.  I am obsessed with yellow and gray right now, so I messaged Paisley and then the beauty above arrived in the mail.  This gorgeous cover even fits my Kindle with it's protective shell and has a handy pocket on the side for notes.  I think my husband thought I lost the plot when I likened reading with this cover on, to holding a comforter (but it really does).  I love that I can pop this into my bag and know my investment is protected.  Each cover is as individual as you!Paisley on Etsy is on the Must-Have Holiday Item list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog