Monday, November 5, 2012

Mrs. Meyer's Keeps My Hands Clean (and my house)

Cold and Flu season is upon us with a vengeance.  Keeping those hands clean can be tough on your skin.  My skin gets very dry, but I have Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Hand Soap to keep me sorted.
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products are powerful on dirt and grime, yet gentle enough to use on your hands and body. Each product is made with plant-derived ingredients and natural essential oils. Not only do these soaps smell like a garden, they are good for you, your home and the planet.  I love the cleaning products, and I just knew the Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Hand Soap would be a wonderful treat.


Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day is a full line of cleaning and home care products that uses naturally derived ingredients whenever possible. If they cannot find a natural ingredient, they use a safe synthetic. The products are environmentally friendly, cruelty free, and all of their liquid products are biodegradable. The kitschy packaging is always eye-catching, and the scents are delicious. If scent is not your thing, there is even a scent-free line.

I am partial to the Mrs. Meyer's Liquid Hand Soap in Apple.  It smells amahhzing!  I love bringing seasonal scents into the home and nothing says fall like the crisp smell of apples.  My hands look and feel great, and so what if I make excuses to wash my hands because I am addicted to the smell...it is only natural after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog