Monday, October 29, 2012

Josie Maran makes gift giving easy!

I wrote about Josie Maran recently.  I have since fallen head-over-heels with her cosmetics.  They are so gentle, natural-looking and eco-friendly that I cannot get enough.  I thought since so many of us are caught indoors today, I might inspire you to do some shopping for the loved ladies in your life.

Mom's do not have time to constantly reapply their cosmetics all day (at least I don't). Check out Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip and Cheek Stain. The colors are super-natural looking and they last all day for sexy flushed cheeks. This magic formula has a blend of Hyaluronic Acid and sugar extracts to smooth and plump lips for a sexy pout. I use this daily on my cheeks for an exciting pop of color. I love how natural it looks on me.  There is good reason that this product is an award-winner.




For those looking for a creamier, dewy style, try the Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick.
The Argan-oil infused color stick is a sheer tint that gives lasting, natural- looking color to cheeks and lips. All shades are designed to flatter every skin tone. The paraben and fragrance free formula contains Josie's signature ingredient, organic Argan Oil-the world's richest source of vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
I love how creamy they are, and better yet, they smell fantastic!  



If you don't wear makeup, but still love treating yourself, be sure to grab the Josie Maran Moroccan Bazaar Argan Skin & Hair Bestsellers. This must-have set features Josie’s best Argan-infused essentials for lustrous skin and hair. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin, this set includes Josie’s 100% Pure Argan Oil, Argan Cleansing Oil, Argan Balm, Whipped Argan Oil, Argan Hair Serum, and Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40, each in a perfectly portable travel size.
I might just be a little addicted to the Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter which smells like dessert.  I use the pure Argan oil to smooth my ends, and to get tough knots out of my daughter's hair.  It is the gift that keeps on giving!

I know some lucky ladies who will be receiving some Josie Marin treats this holiday season.  Gotta love Beauty with a Conscience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog