Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lunchtime!


Most children have begun school.  For me, that means getting into gear and getting organized.  I pack my daughter's lunch because she can be picky and I want to make sure she is eating healthy foods.  As any reader of Product Mommy knows, I abhor plastic baggies; they ruin the environment and the food put into them.  However, I found a great solution for this year....Crocodile Creek.  I was a little chagrined when I realized my daughter's elaborate sandwiches (I love to get creative) were not fitting into the cloth sacks I usually pack her separate lunch items in.  Crocodile Creek has a selection of great products to make lunchtime fun and easy.


The Sandwich Keepers are eco-friendly, reusable, sandwich and food containers.  They are made of polypropylene and are BPA and Phthalate free!  They come in a selection of adorable designs, and best of all, no lost lids, as this is one solid piece!  What's not to love?!







The Ice Pack Sets are reusable and fit into most lunch boxes.  They are non-toxic and kid safe.  I especially love these.  I often pack fresh cut apples, cold water and yogurt for my daughter.  This helps keep it nice, fresh and cool for her lunch.  They also double as a great boo-boo soother.






Ditch the plastic baggies and clunky (toxic) ice packs and take a ride on the  Crocodile Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog