Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ani's 15-Day Fat Blast

I have never been one to go crazy for fad diets.  I believe healthy eating is the key.  I wish I remembered that "key" more often.  When I was asked to review Ani's 15-Day Fat Blast, I was a bit skeptical, but also excited.  I have written about Ani before.  She is the queen of raw living food.  I use her recipes in our everyday life and they have become our favorites.   Ani's 15-Day Fat Blast is about a lifestyle change.  It is about getting rid of the toxins in your body and replacing complex sugars and carbohydrates with healthy living foods.

Looking for that one miracle diet that will simply melt pounds away? Here it is. Premiere raw food chef Ani Phyo breaks down the myths and preconceptions of eating raw and offers a revolutionary, easy plan to help you shed up to fifteen pounds in just fifteen days simply by eating delicious raw meals. The plan is simple: eat up and speed up the fat burning and weight loss by using simple, living, and all-natural ingredients with Ani’s signature recipes. Look forward to not only losing weight, but also building muscle, boosting endurance, slowing down aging, and feeling energized all day long.
 I will admit that the first few days were a little tricky for me.  I was not used to eat in liquid form.  However, after the first two days, I noticed a major change in my body and how I felt.  Ani does not believe in starving you.  I got to eat at regular intervals and even had delicious fresh snacks.  I started to feel better, like I had more energy.  I lost 8 pounds in the first week with this diet (and the pounds stayed off when it was over).  I also got a whole arsenal of recipes I now use every day, including delicious smoothie recipes like Simple Strawberry Shake.  I make the Collard Rolls and Cashew Pate on a regular basis and I am addicted to the Spring Sauerkraut Salad with Thermo Dressing (a dressing that goes so well with all kinds of salads).

Ani also gives you tips on how to keep your momentum going.  I tried this because I need to lose weight for my overall healthy and for fertility.  I never felt denied with this plan and best of all, I lost and kept off the weight.  I added energy and a positive perspective to my weight-loss journey.  Ani does it again, the healthy, raw way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog