Monday, June 4, 2012

Love & Tea

As I watch the rain pouring outside (I thought it was summer), I am soothing my allergies with a delicious cup of tea. There is a really relaxing art to brewing a delicious, soothing cup of loose leaf tea. I have fallen in love with a line of teas handcrafted in Vermont. Love & Tea really does celebrate the art of loose leaf teas. With delicious combinations that soothe the mind, body and soul, these Teas are perfect for the whole family. There are special blends for children, women and everyone! Jen, founded Love & Tea in 2006. She is trained in the healing arts. Jen graduated from the Rocky Mountain Center for Botanical Studies, as a Certified Herbalist specializing in Herbal Therapies for Pregnancy, Post-partum and Women’s Health.

Using organic herbs that we and other small scale family farms grow, we carefully handcraft natural, health promoting herbal tea blends for the whole family. Our Woman's Teas are blended to nourish women through the stages of pregnancy and beyond. And, remembering the rest of the family, we blend a creative collection of teas for anyone to enjoy anytime.

We grow some of our herbs here in our own organic herb gardens in the rich and fertile Vermont soil. The rest of our herbs we buy from small scale family farms who respect the earth, who farm the fields in a loving way, clean and organically.

Our Green and Black Teas are sourced from an exclusive tea importer that we have carefully selected through a very mindful process of finding someone that fits perfectly with our standards and commitment to protecting the environment. We are very happy to work directly with our tea importer who provides, what we feel, are the very best organic teas from around the world.

 Keeping it Loose, ~Celebrating The Art of Loose Leaf Teas~

There is a fairy obsession running rampant in my home (and I am just as guilty as my daughter). We opted to try Love & Tea Fairy Tea Celebration. It is an amazing blend of Organic Lemon Grass, Organic Rose Hips & Petals, Organic Spearmint, Organic Chamomile, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Lemon Peel,Organic Cinnamon, Organic Hibiscus, Organic Elderberries, and Organic Lavender. My daughter was wild for the purple color is became when brewed. We both loved the smooth taste of it. It was slightly fruity with an herbal edge. My daughter drank hers while playing then begged for more. We plan on serving this for her fairy birthday party. I am already getting my order together for more Tea. I cannot wait to try Mellow Mama (I could use some relaxing) and Tummy Time. I lie,I plan on trying all of these teas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog