Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tea Collection and the Clothing Journey

I always think that children's clothing has come a long way since I was a child. Gone are the days where the only options were cartoon characters and little bunnies. Tea Collection has a whole shop full of options in the greatest patterns!
Tea was founded in 2002 in San Francisco with 3 beautiful, pima cotton baby sweaters. Inspired by classic Asian styles and colors, we had the vision of bringing a fusion of worldwide cultures and modern design to children's fashion. Each season we travel to an international destination and inspired by the beauty we discover in our travels, design a collection of classic and unique styles. From the iconic art and architecture of Barcelona to the graphic boldness of Brazilian street graffiti, we interpret our discoveries into beautifully classic and unique styles and designs for children, ages 0-12. We launched our Women's collection in the fall of 2010 in that same spirit: easy-going, culturally-connected styles designed to fit your life.

Each collection is inspired by a location. You feel as if your little citizen has traveled to Bali, Thailand, etc. as they wear the clothing. The clothing is kid-tough, but so stylish. I have found myself coveting more than one of my daughter's Tea Collection outfits. It is the one brand of children's clothing that I constantly recommend to friends and family (and my lucky Product Mommy readers). We are wild for the new Bali Kuta Beach collection. From trapeze dresses to rompers, we had a hard time limiting ourselves to just a few outfits. My daughter is in love with her new Serenity Pajamas (they are so comfy looking and feeling that I wish they made them in my size). She wore most of the Bali Safari collection on a recent trip to Florida. She was able to play all day in style and comfort.
 My favorite is the Laut Batik Dress which turns my daughter into a island surfer girl. The dresses (and all of the Tea Collection) clothing can be dressed up or down, and are just as appropriate for a day at the beach as they are for a Tea party! The roomy sizing allows me to keep my daughter in fashion for many years and dresses become tunics as she grows. Get your child on the clothing journey of a lifetime; travel to different worlds and cultures, all from the comfort of home with Tea Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog