Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Design of Life

I know I have waxed poetic about my need to take everything I own with me when we leave the house. I use big bags that are mommy tough. Imagine my delight when I found See Design.
See Design began in 2008 as Donna Gormanʼs vision combining her love of pattern, her passion for travel, and her pursuit of beauty in accessible, everyday objects. She custom prints her colorful, hand painted patterns in India and has them sewn into basic designed lifestyle products. Over the years, Donna Gormanʼs fresh and innovative work has graced the products made and sold by some of the best names in contemporary design.... like Target, Crate& Barrel, and Marimekko, where she was vice president of licensing and design.
From bags to caftans, pillows to sarongs, See Design has you covered. Gorman's designs are simple yet so modern and elegant.
I adore the Circle Tote. It feels like it was made for me. I saw moms at my daughter's school picnic drooling over it. It is extremely sturdy and washable. It is the Product Mommy Beach Bag for summer 2012. I cannot believe the space!
The coin purse is big enough for me to carry everyday essentials in my purse (band-aids, ointment, lip balm, etc.) and trust me when I say you can fit so much more than coins in this fabulous bag.
For bigger trips, I don't leave home without my large and small cosmetic bags. They are big enough to fit everything this traveling mama needs (plus kids stuff too!). See Design has me hooked. I love the ease of the styles and how everything can be used together or separately. I now have my eye on that gorgeous Square Tote which I think would make perfect sense as the Product Mommy Bag for Fall 2012-Winter 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog