Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sun-Kissed Skin the Laura Mercier Way

I love Laura Mercier Cosmetics for so many reasons, not least of which is that natural colors. When I love something I cannot help but sing its praises. I am still amazed at the number of men and women who choose to go tanning. The effect on skin is permanent people! That is not to say I embrace my ghostly pale skin all summer long. I just have some Laura Mercier tricks that keep me looking sun-fresh without the sun damage.
The Laura Mercier Illuminating Powder three different color combos. Mocha Spice works on both pale and dark skin tones to illuminate and add radiance to your skin tone. I often found conventional bronzing powders were too dark and fake looking. This is perfect because it is so subtle and I never fear using too heavy of a hand with it.
The Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc comes in five different mosaics. I use the Peach one which gives my cheeks a lovely (not glittery teenager) glow. The unique baked formula applies effortlessly while brightening the eyes, cheeks and even your body with a hint of natural colour and light. I use this every single day. My husband actually told me (non-prompted) that I had a certain glow about me. This was after four hours sleep the night before, so I know my Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc is doing its job.
On days when I know I am beach bound or going to be exposed to lots of sun, I make sure that I not only sunscreen but also wear protective lip balm. The Laura Mercier HydraTint spf 15 moisturizes while protecting my lips. I recently got to test this out in the beating Florida sunshine. I loved it so much, and it was so sheer and natural. I don't leave home without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog