Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The skinnyskinny on Hair

I love seeing how new companies are making a change and using organic and eco-friendly products that help us look our best. skinnyskinny is one such company. skinnyskinny started with the belief that that Organic and Ecofriendly Bath and Body products should work as well (if not better) than conventional products. Their products are simple, yet effective. They have no synthetics, no sulfates, no artificial preservatives and are vegan and cruelty-free. skinnyskinny purchases wind-power for all of their manufacturing. They use recycled, recyclable, biodegradable and/or sustainable materials for all of their packaging, too!
I use skinnyskinny dry Shampoo which comes in four delicious scents including: Organic Rose and Black Pepper, Organic Jasmine, Organic Lavender and Rosemary and Organic Grapefruit and Cardamom. I love how exotic the scents are! I don't know about all my readers, but I simply do not wash my hair everyday. I think it not only wastes water, but really damages my hair. skinnyskinny dry Shampoo not only soak up excess oil so I can go a day or two (or three) between washings, they also add amazing volume and yummy natural scent! I feel so safe using them that I even let my daughter use it. They are safe, effective and best of all they keep my hair looking and smelling wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog