Friday, April 6, 2012

Goji Gourmet the Superfood Cookies!


While I am not opposed to a treat every now and then, I am very conscious of what I will allow my family to eat. My daughter has a massive sweet-tooth and sometimes she needs a little snack when she gets home from school. I know that Goji berries are nutrient-rich fruits that are high in antioxidants and provide vitamins A, C, and B-complex. They are also rich in iron, beta-carotene, selenium, germanium, and include 18 amino acids (a source of complete protein). I found Goji Gourmet while looking for treats that included these super berries. Goji Gourmet makes five different kinds of cookies including: Goji Almond Oat, Goji Cherry Cacao, Goji Chocolate Chip, Goji Ginger Walnut and Goji Orange Mintchip. The cookies have No preservatives, are all-natural, no refined sugar added, low calorie,mostly organic ingredients, energizing and handmade. They are truly a treat and your children will not get that blood sugar spike and drop like with refined sugar items.
Goji Gourmet is committed to using Superfoods such as almonds, oats, oranges, ginger, honey, and walnuts to ensure that your sweet snacks still contribute to your overall well-being.
Our mission is to provide preservative-free (no icky chemicals!), low-sugar (we love antioxidant-packed buckwheat honey instead of refined sugar), low calorie and carbohydrate, nutrient-packed treats for you and your family to enjoy anytime of the day!


Do they taste good? You bet! They are delicious and addictive! We no longer have any other kinds of cookie in the house. I like the nutrition my daughter gets from these cookies and she loves the taste! We all win with Goji Gourmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog