Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Built To Protect

Moms and Dad have so few things that are "theirs." Once you have kids, it starts to feel like your house is chock-full of items for them. The only thing that is really mine is my phone and my Kindle. I love them both and I operate from them both on a daily basis. Sure, my daughter requests certain books she wants. I love that the kindle wastes no paper, and she loves how fast we can get a new book. However, I am very careful and mindful of how delicate these items are. I want to protect them, and there is only one company I trust to do so...Built NY.
Built makes fabulous products for every walk of life, including lunch bags your kids. We have the the cat lunch bag, and my daughter is obsessed with it. Built has tons of accessories to help you protect your electronics that are so dear. Let's face it, money does not grow on trees, so we have to protect those items we need from those little fingers that want nothing more than to touch them.
The Neoprene E-reader/Tablet Sleeve 7-8" is perfect because it zips closed. I can fit my Kindle Fire into it with it's rubber sleeve on it.
Made from protective neoprene (the wetsuit material)
Easy-access ziptop opening
Plush inner lining helps safeguard screen and body from scratches
Form-fitting design secures device in place

I also admit that I adore the designs. I feel safe just throwing this into my purse and confident that it will keep my device safe and scratch-free.

Cell phones are another thing we want to protect. I hear horror stories of parents having to spend big bucks to get their replaced. The Built Smartphone Pocket is the perfect way to protect your phone. Plus, it looks so cool.
Fits most clamshell and touchscreen smartphones that work on Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and WebOS operating systems
Made from protective neoprene (the wetsuit material)
Plush inner lining helps protect screen and body
Unique design secures smartphone in place so it won’t fall out

Built NY is a company I trust and always go back to . I am a huge fan of neoprene and I love how easily it cleans up. I can handwash, and it dries almost instantly. Their line is a real find for parents and loved ones who want to protect those big investments...in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog