Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Eyes Have It



I always believed the eyes are the looking glass to the soul. Mine are usually ringed in black from lack of sleep, so I definitely need all of the help I can get making them look beautiful. To make that happen, I turn to Stila.
Stila's In the Moment Palette helps me achieve both daytime and nighttime looks that make me feel and look like I have had a full night's sleep. Imagine that?!
featuring a mix of pretty purples and ultra-wearable, neutral shades that flatter every skintone and can be worn wet or dry. The palette also includes an exclusive Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Tetra, a deep shimmery purple, plus an instructive eight-page look book with comprehensive application tips and tricks.

This set contains:
- 10 x Eye Shadows in Instinct, Impulse, Glance, Improvise, Catalyst, Desire, Wonder, Spontaneous, Whim, Captivate
- 0.01 oz Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Tetra (shimmering purple)

For a great price ($39) I have all the tools I need to take my look from day to night. It comes in cardboard (recyclable) packaging, and the colors flatter everyone. There are colors I would usually have not been brave enough to try, but now I am so glad I did. I use the Tetra to line my eyes on a night out and it makes them pop. This palette is a mommy-must-have! Little tip: add some shimmery light shadow near the corners of your eyes, and people will actually think you slept and you will feel like you are glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog