Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weleda Transformation

I am a huge Weleda fan. I love the company and all they stand for. The company was started in 1921 by Dr. Rudolf Steiner and Dr. Ita Wegman who decided that individuals and their bodies, minds and spirits are linked to the world as one large system. They cultivated one of the world’s first Biodynamic gardens and immediately saw how effective their products were. They did not need to use synthetic chemicals or man-made preservatives. Weleda is after the Celtic goddess of wisdom and healing. Today Weleda still cultivates its own Biodynamic gardens.

Their new line of cleansers are exactly what my skin needed. I have become an avid user of their Gentle Cleansing Milk. Made with Organic jojoba seed oil that preserves your natural moisture and acts as an emollient in this natural face wash. Witch hazel is a naturally light astringent and is renowned for its skin-strengthening effects. I notice my skin is softer, and I no longer have that "tight" feeling after cleansing.

My body is also thanking me now that I am using
Weleda Pomegranate Regenerating Body Oil. Organic pomegranate seed oil contains powerful antioxidants that help promote skin renewal and protect against free radical damage. Organic jojoba seed oil preserves your natural moisture and acts as an emollient in this natural oil moisturizer, nurturing your skin and improving its firmness.
Dermatological tests show that our regenerating Pomegranate Body Oil accelerates natural skin renewal by 50% in just two weeks.* Indulge yourself after your shower or bath with our natural oil moisturizer to renew your youthful, full-body radiance. Pomegranate Body Oil lets you experience your body’s timeless beauty day after ageless day.

I notice a definite difference and with my new gym routine, I have to say I cannot live without this oil. I feel like I just look better, and better yet, no harsh chemicals!

I complete my gym workouts with a healthy spray of the the Weleda Citrus Deodorant, which is aluminum-free, but strong enough to keep me smelling wonderful all day long. As a side note, it makes a fabulous air freshner too.

I cannot say enough about this fabulous line. It is natural and their method to making your beautiful is using this beautiful earth and its natural bounty to do ao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog