Monday, December 19, 2011

Kitchen Carvers


You may notice, I have been posting a lot more about cooking. It is truly a family sport in my house, we all pitch in. we get excited about cooking. I learned a long time ago, that in order to make cooking enjoyable and easier, we need the right tools. I am really dislike plastic, and I feel metal often scratches my cookware. I use wooden cooking tools whenever I can. My new do everything tool is the Kitchen Carvers Spurtula. The child of a spoon and spatula marriage, the Spurtula replaces your wooden spoon and spatula because it does it all. I use mine to make pancakes, and to mix my quinoa and rice to perfection. It does everything. It is American-made and so wonderful. They come in maple or cherry wood. You have to get this for your favorite cook. It is the go-to tool in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog