Monday, October 31, 2011

Make a Splash!


Kids are notorious for loving to jump in puddles. Rain or shine, my daughter constantly asks to play outside. Usually when it is raining, I cringe and immediately say no (imagine the wet clothes, the discomfort). I think this was sparked by the absence of proper raingear in out lives. Puddlegear has made it possible for kids to go outside and enjoy the weather, rain or shine. Puddlegear is made by Abeko, and can even special-order adult raingear.

In Puddlegear, toddler and baby raingear- children can play outside feeling warm, unrestricted and dry in their PVC and Phthalate free rainwear - certified by oko - tex to be free of over 100 harmful chemicals. Puddlegear rainwear is soft and flexible, breathable, wind and water proof, safe with specific designs to keep your kids safe on the playground and in nature, very durable, flexible in all 4 seasons, and best of all it absolutely adorable and very cool! We have styles to fit every kind of player, onepiece raingear, bib rainpants, fireman rainjackets, and mitts! Great sailing raingear! Kids teachers and parents agree that when kids need to be dry - Puddlegear raingear is fantastic.


I love that you can actually get rain-proof pants, which means no more soggy pant hems! My daughter loves jumping in puddles, but is not a fan of wet hair, but she just lives in her Puddlegear now. She loves how flexible and comfortable everything is. I love the generous cut which allows the set to grow with her. We had her wear her coat and pants while apple picking in the rain (sorry not pics, my camera is not as waterproof as I thought). This fall has been one of the rainiest yet, but my baby has stayed nice and dry, and had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog