Thursday, September 1, 2011

Nicobella


My baby is starting school soon. It will her first time away from me, and I am getting more and more stressed as the days go on. Whether your children are in school or not, being a mom or dad is pretty stressful. I cope with my stress by baking and cooking and keeping my garden in order. Oh, who am I kidding. My "secret stress buster" is a good piece of chocolate. I have learned that in order to be a good mom, I need to be a healthy mom. I try to make healthy and natural foods. I buy organic and I love raw foods. I think my chocolate (addiction) love should be the same. Nicobella is a line of vegan organic dark chocolates. Nichole Dandrea, Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist makes delicious concoctions and treats using the best Fair Trade and sustainable products.

By replacing the cream and sugar*, that is typically in the ganache center, with vegan natural ingredients and infusing each truffle with super rich antioxidant foods, such as blueberries, green tea, sunflower seed butter, and pumpkin, there is finally something available for the health conscious individual that is lower in fat and sugar AND good for the body.


I tried the Truffle Sampler and fell in love with these delicious treats. My favorites were the Pumpkin Chai and Blueberry Almond. I was able to release a long day of stress in one delicious bite. And best of all, I did not feel even one bit guilty!

1 comment:

  1. I like these storage containers. I use them when I make my son's baby food. I freeze them in smaller containers & empty all their contents into this one.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog