Monday, July 12, 2010

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

I love cleaning (I know, roll your eyes), but it is true. I am Virgo and also very obsessive. When I was pregnant with my daughter I was very aware that the cleaning products I had always used were no longer okay. Not only did the fumes make me sick, but I realized I was also effecting my child. I became addicted to Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender Dish Soap (like I actually looked forward to washing dishes). It was so amazing. The smell calmed me, and I found myself excited to clean. I soon converted my family.

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day is a full line of cleaning and home care products that uses naturally derived ingredients whenever possible. If they cannot find a natural ingredient, they use a safe synthetic. The products are environmentally friendly, cruelty free, and all of their liquid products are biodegradable. The kitschy packaging is always eye-catching, and the scents are delicious. If scent is not your thing, there is even a scent-free line.

The Automatic Dish Packs are easy to use, simply pop in the dishwasher and let the scent take you away. I love that they are chlorine free, because I cannot take the smell of chlorine. I did not even need to pre-rinse my dishes, and they worked like a charm.

The Candles are made from soy wax, and are so amazing. I have burnt mine for only a few hours in the gorgeous Geranium scent. I woke up the next morning after blowing out the candle the night before, and I could still smell it! I made fish the other night, and we all know how that invades the air. Well, this candle not only covered the smell, it knocked it out!

Clean and heavenly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog