Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All the Duda Daze...



There is no question that I am huge fan of the website Etsy.com. I try to buy handmade items whenever possible, and because I love originality, it is my first stop when looking for wonderful art and gifts for myself and my friends and family. I am especially into finding artwork on Etsy. I do not have an unlimited art budget...Melania Trump I am not. I like to frame prints, and with the existing technology, prints look so much like the real thing.
I was looking for pieces for my daughter's room when I came across Duda Daze. Artist Di's artwork immediately grabbed me. I could not decide which prints I liked and which ones to get. I fell in love with one particular print of her mixed media painting entitled "I See the Moon." I knew I had to have it! I often sing that song to my daughter, and I thought it was the perfect piece to brighten up her walls, and also to remind her of our little song. Duda Daze is one of my personal favorites with gorgeous artwork that is so original and beautiful and fits into so many different decor schemes in your home or wherever you need a little cheer. I love the delicious colors and simple themes. I cannot wait to get more for my daughter's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog