Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Erbaviva...Real Organic Care

I write about a lot of organic products. We are very careful about what we use on our daughter. Children have delicate skin that needs extra care and I do not trust all of the harmful chemicals in some of the mainstream brands. Erbaviva is a company devoted to bringing you natural and organic products from Baby to the whole family. The line was created by Robin Brown and his wife Anna Cirronis, in 1996. They created a full line of baby care products, then mommy to be products, and eventually something for the whole family. The products use aromatherapy and use the the highest quality organic and wildcrafted essential oils. The products are all freshly made at their own facility in Southern California. They are very conscious of the consumer and if a product is not more than 99% certified organic ingredients, it is not marked “organic.” I like that their labels list all of the ingredients and make note of which ones are organic.

We got to try two wonderful products. The Organic Baby Lip & Cheek Balm can be used on lips, cheeks and even hands. It contains Rosemary extract to give it natural antioxidants and chamomile is comforting for babies. It is a chubby stick, so it is easy to get on your little one. I love the smell, and I even use it to smooth stray hairs for me and Product Baby. It came in super handy after a very un-seasonal beach day of swimming and basking in the sun (with sunscreen of course). Our lips were parched, as were our cheeks from the salt water, so we swabbed ourselves in the Organic Lip & Cheek Balm. Ahhhh…

The other product is The Sniffles Organic Chest Balm. It contains organic essential oils of Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, and Myrrh. Cypress essential oil also helps deliver natural healing and antiviral ingredients into baby's chest, back and neck when they don’t feel well. It is petroleum free and almost %100 organic.. It is perfect for colds, and to treat coughs. I usually stay away from anything when my baby is sick with a cold, but during a recent bad bought of coughing and sniffles, this was a gift from the angels. I put it on her chest at night, and I think it made a huge difference. Certain mainstream chest rubs are actually dangerous for children, but not this. Spring colds are always popping up with the wild changes in weather. Now I know I will not be without this indispensable product to make a tough cold a little easier.
I look forward to trying more from this absolutely wonderful line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog