Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Klean Kanteen


We have been using Klean Kanteen containers for quite a while. Klean Kanteen changed their materials in 2004 to create the first food-grade stainless steel bottle on the market. Klean Kanteen® are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, a metal with no harmful toxins. They are super durable and easy to clean (dishwasher safe). They also have no coating on the inside which other bottles contain. They use food-grade stainless steel that doesn't need to be lined with plastic or baked-on epoxy like aluminum bottles, so you'll never have to check to make sure the inside of your Klean Kanteen® is still safe and intact. No linings means no flavor retains in the bottle, so you water never tastes like the juice that might have been in it the day before.

Our first Klean Kanteen were a few Kid Kanteen Sippy for my daughter. She was not a fan of a sippy cup top, but we resolved that with a few Sport Caps. I soon realized we were not using her other cups, and were solely using the Klean Kanteen. My daughter is very rough with her belongings and these stand up to that roughness. After over a year, there is not one scratch on the bottles. I decided to convert my and my husband's bottles to Klean Kanteen as well. I own a 27 oz. Klean Kanteen Classic in a lovely pink color! I use it almost every single day, until I steal my husbands so I can wash mine.

I was recently fortunate enough to get one of the new 20 oz. Klean Kanteen Wide Insulated Bottles. They have double-walled vacuum insulation with a wide mouth, and the same great Klean Kanteen features. You can use it as a mug for your coffee, a thermos or an insulated food container. It keeps contents hot or cold for up to 6 hours, and iced drinks stay cold for more than 24 hours. What I especially love, is that once again, they were able to make a superior bottle with no lining! Product Baby is especially picky after a day at the playground, and likes her drinks cold. She has been known to throw her water cup if the water is too warm. I decided to test this out. Product Baby is not a fan of juices, but she adores water. I filled our Klean Kanteen Wide Insulated with water, no ice. After a full day, it was still nice and cold. Happy Baby and Happy Mommy! I cannot wait to try packing picnic soups and stews next winter!

Say goodbye to your plastic bottles and grab a few Klean Kanteen Bottles. You will not only save money, you will be saving the environment each time you fill your Klean Kanteen instead of grabbing a plastic bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog