Monday, March 29, 2010

My Achy Breaky Body


I remember feeling like I could do anything in my teens and twenties. Hang from a tree upside down? I am there! Show my nephews how to use Monkey bars without falling off? I am your girl! Then suddenly one day I became..."older". Things started to ache. I actually used a heating pad on my back the other night. I am not a big fan of always popping a pill when I have pain. However, I also dislike being in pain. I was pretty thrilled when I read about Jungle Balm. Jungle Balm is pure cullilawan essential oil. This amazing oil is harvested sustainably as it has been for hundreds of years.
The color and scent of Jungle Balm™ varies seasonally, reflecting just how close to nature this remedy is.
There are more than 17,000 islands in Indonesia and the cullilawan tree grows only in the remote rain forests of two of them.
It is truly a plant lost in time. Westerners first experienced its healing properties during WWII when cullilawan oil was used in place of morphine when supplies ran low, inspiring the name "jungle balm™."

While Jungle Balm™ can help people through serious ailments, its strength is treating that chronic pain that you've just resigned yourself to live with because nothing seems to help. Jungle Balm™ supports the relief of arthritis, headaches, muscle aches, sprains, strains, insect bites, jelly fish stings, fibromyalgia, toothaches, and, well, anything that hurts, really.


Anything that is all-natural yet was used in the place of Morphine, is good for me. It is not greasy, and the batch we have smells delightfully like a wintergreen plant. There is no tingle or numbness, but suddenly the pain is just...gone. I can attest that after a particularly stressful day of chasing Product Baby at a bouncy castle place, I used Jungle Balm on my back and woke up the next day ready to enter Cirque de Soleil. Well, let's be honest, I am not double-jointed, so not really.

If you are the kind of person who is experiencing these aches and pains, but dislike medications, you have to get Jungle Balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog