Friday, February 19, 2010

Deep Steep

I always have two major requirements when looking for bath and body products:
1. I want them to be as natural as possible. 2. I want them to smell good!

Now you think tthese would be easy requirements, but often they are not. Even being a mommy with an active 2 year old, I love my shower and bath times. I have been known to make bargains with Product Daddy to be able to read and lounge in a bath (not often, but it happens). Deep Steep is truly one of my favorites for these few times to myself. All Deep Steep products are paraben free and 100% chemical preservative free. They are also free of synthetic fragrances, cheap detergents (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), and any other harmful ingredients (Silicones, Petroleum, Mineral Oil) that can be seen on the labels of many personal care products on the market, The name alone- Deep Steep- pretty much guarantees some amazing products for pampering and taking your own Deep Steep.
The bubble bath in the Honeydew-Spearmint fragrance is like stepping into spring. It smells like the real thing. It not only softens my skin, it truly gives me a feeling of overwhelming happiness. With everything from body lotion and body butter, to scrubs, hand washes and bath tea, I can truly surround myself in my favorite scents. I leave it to you decide which one is your favorite scent:
lavender ~ chamomile honeydew ~ spearmint grapefruit ~ bergamot rosemary ~ mint tangerine ~ melon

I would be remiss in not giving a very special mention to my favorite product by Deep Steep: The Moisture Stick. It is a large chubby chapstick that can be used on hands, feet, elbows…really anywhere! It is the perfect diaper bag staple, and I even feel safe enough using it on my daughter to protect her little cheeks from the elements.

If you want to try a selection of products, pick up one of their Mini Travel Sets It is the best way to immerse yourself in the Deep Steep experience. Okay, off to pretend it is spring and not snowing 100 ft. outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog