Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yummy Mummy Brownies


I like to think of myself as a Brownie and Chocolate connoisseur. I love brownies, like most people with any sense. I also really get mad when I have a bad brownie. When I heard about Yummy Mummy Brownies, I have to say I was skeptical. Could mail order brownies really be as good as everyone claimed on the site? Well, I am here to tell you they were THE BEST brownies I have ever tasted.
Yummy Mummy Brownies was started by Melissa Roiter who grew up around women who knew how to cook. Her mother was a caterer, her aunt a chocolatier and her grandmother a wonderful baker. The recipe comes from her grandmother. She decided she wanted to sell them, but needed a catchy name. On Mother's Day 2007, Melissa, as the mother of triplets, got a makeover and was featured in the Boston Globe style section. Her friends loved the new look and started calling her a "Yummy Mummy", and a brand was born.
I got a Custom Brownie Box with 2 Fudge Brownies, 2 Caramel Nougat and 2 Coconut. I was in heaven. They were chewy without being mushy, and had the perfect crisp on the top. They were remarkably fresh (way fresher than any gourmet brownie you could buy at any store). I could not decide which was my favorite, and I kept thinking "What will I do when I run out?" I had a very hard time giving my husband and daughter a taste. Yes, they were that good! You can also get brownies in flavors like Mint Patty, Nut Toffee, Peanuty Peanut Butter and Toasted Walnut.
This Mommy is a already planning her next box (but is in a quandary about which flavor). These are the perfect gift, because they so delicious and they stay that way. They come in attractive pink and brown boxes, so they are perfect for gift giving.

Yummy Mummy Brownies if offering readers a 15% discount. All you have to do is mention code "Brownies" (make sure to use capital "B") and you get 15% off of the ordr (not including shipping). Happy Yummy Mummy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog