Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For Mommies...Gem and I Originals




I am sure you have seen the silver disc necklaces with a child's name on it, and then you see the price...gasp...and decide you cannot have one. I was super excited to find Gem and I Originals. Gem and I Originals is your chance to get the pieces you want for reasonable prices, and impeccable work. Keri, the creator of each marvelous piece, lets you choose from what length chain you want to what (if any) stamp and names or lettering you want on your piece. You also have a choice from a large selection of mini charms, charms and birthstone crystals to add. She makes necklaces, rings,bracelets, and earrings. I chose a necklace with a disc of my daughter's name, and star stamps and her birthstone. The pieces are simply beautiful and not fussy. You can have more than one disc for each of your babies, or put two names on one. It is something I will always wear. I love having my child's name close to my heart. This is also a perfect gift idea for grandmothers, sisters, aunts, etc. Daddies take note, this should be on every holiday buying list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog