Monday, December 7, 2009

Hooter Hiders


I am a huge proponent of breastfeeding. I know we all know that it gives your child your antibodies and is really the best for your child. Scientists have spent years trying to copy the qualities of breast milk for formula and have never succeeded. At the end of the day, you do what works for you. I breastfed my daughter from birth until she weaned herself (much to my dismay) at 1 year. I am the first to admit it is a process, but one you will never regret. The bonding experience is something I cannot describe...but I have never felt so in tune with another person. I had one issue though...breastfeeding your child is something most mothers do on demand. That means in the middle of any store, venue etc. My daughter would pull down whatever blanket I put over her to feed in privacy. I was at my wits end when I noticed people staring. I personally think you should be able to feed your child anywhere, but there are those who are uncomfortable by it, and I respect that. I am also large chested, so covering myself was near to impossible. I was desperate and then I found my solution: Hooter Hiders. Hooter Hiders are the world's most famous nursing covers. They were created in 2004 and took off from there. They simply go over around you neck and have a rigid neckline so you can see your baby and more importantly baby is comforted because they can see you. There are many designs to choose from in fashionable and modern fabrics. You can now buy Hooter Hiders with a decorative ruffle or a pocket.
Bebe Au Lait (makers of Hooter Hiders) are offering a wonderful deal where they will send you a FREE Classic Hooter Hider of your choice when you buy any new design. That is 2 Hooter Hiders for one great price! If you are dedicated to breastfeeding, but the idea of exposure makes you uncomfortable, you have to try these! You will not regret it.

1 comment:

  1. I got a bebe au lait a few months ago and so far I love it! I'm not crafty enough to make one myself so I happily paid them to deliever it to my door.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog