Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh My Darling Clementine...



I love finding natural products that work. My daughter loves to color and I am always trying to switch up what she uses to make her artwork. While strolling through Whole Foods, I found Clementine Art Soy Crayon Rocks. They are the perfect size for the little traveling artist and my daughter loves them. She has not looked at a regular crayon since we gave these to her. They are made of soy wax, beeswax and mineral pigments-so they are all-natural. In fact Clementine Art is devoted to using all natural ingredients in all of their products which include the Soy Crayon Rocks, Modeling Dough, Paint, Markers, Glue and Soy Crayons. You will not find any artificial dyes, synthetic preservatives, animal by-products or petroleum bases in any of their products. The packaging is made from 80% post-consumer recycled materials and is printed with soy-based ink. We love the Glue, which proves that safe and environmentally friendly art supplies really do work! I have to say, my favorite from the line is the Modeling Dough. It currently comes in three colors and each one is scented (red-strawberry, green-lime, yellow-lemon). It is crumble-free and is colored using tumeric, carmine and spinach. I am not a huge fan of playdough, I hate the little bits that become ground into the carpet. Clementine Modeling Dough is the perfect foil. My daughter gets dough and I do not have to spend my time vacuuming bits of it up. I cannot wait to get more of Clementine Art products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog