Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Monkeyshine Studio...Set The Monkey Free!



We are a tad bit monkey crazy in our house. In fact, the clips I made for children are called Monkey Tails. My daughter's first Halloween costume was...you guessed it, a monkey. I know this is sacrilegious to say, but I am not a fan of the traditional sock monkey, mainly because I found him to be so boring looking. I was so excited to get a wonderful bright sock monkey from Monkeyshine Studio! Creator Jan uses all American Made materials to craft the most adorable Monkeys around. She has two sets-The Beantown Troop, and The Northwoods Troop. Each monkey member has their own name and funny personality. These American-made monkeys are also machine washable and perfect for any age! We have Watermelon-she is from The Northwoods Troop. Her long arms and legs are just perfect for taking her everywhere...and she is in my daughter's current favorite color-Pink! The Monkeys are so soft and their long arms and legs also allow them to be attached to your carriage. We cannot wait to collect more monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog