Monday, October 19, 2009

Mommy Had a Little Lamb


I am always on the search for cute hats for my child. We live in New England, and it gets very cold in winter. My daughter loves hats, but it seems when I want her to wear one, she always puts up a fight. When I got the LuLu's Woobies Lamb Hat in the mail, I knew we had a winner. My daughter has to be begged to take it off. The Lamb Hat is handmade and knit from the softest chunky acrylic yarn. The hat we have (shown) has pink fabric sewn inside, but you can do a number of combinations. The wide brim of the hat rolls up so the child can have it for many years. You can contact LuLu's Woobies for a custom order if you like something you see, but need a smaller or larger size. The Lamb Hat is so adorable and different from what you usually see out there. I love how soft it is! I have people asking me where we found it. I could not be happier. LuLu's Woobies is another wonderful Etsy find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog