Friday, October 23, 2009

Andrea's Beau







It is well known that mother's do not often have time to fully get themselves presentable as their child is either crying or trying to make a whirlpool in the tub. My solution is to always have a headband handy. It finishes a look and makes you feel put together on even your messiest day. This same theory often works for me when I am trying to get my toddler to look presentable and she has no desire to get her hair done. Headband, and off we go!

Andrea's Beau is a fantastic company based out of Washington, DC. Andrea, the owner and creator designs headbands with whimsy and beauty. They are conversation pieces, and definitely make you the envy of your friends. The headbands are handcrafted and made in the USA. There are plenty to choose from, and you and your little one are sure to find one! Andrea's Beau is also offering a wonderful coupon for Product Mommy Readers!

Discount:
Andrea's Beau if offering a 15% discount toward any purchase (not including shipping) when you put "productmommy" in as the promotion code in the comment section upon checkout. Promo lasts until November 10.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea's Beau headbands are amazing! I have purchased some both for myself and my daughter, and the quality is as great as the style. What an easy way to dress up an otherwise average outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog