Sunday, December 3, 2017

Behind the Mask



I know I have mentioned I suffer from PCOS, so even though I may seem way too old to be getting a blemish, I most certainly still do.  I have hormonal breakouts, and in the summer, certain sunscreens can cause them as well.  I don't like to use conventional blemish creams on my face because they usually contain alcohol, which is too drying, and other harsh chemicals that leave my skin peeling. 



Evan Healy Blemish Purifying Serum is step one in my battle to defeat the spots. It contains no alcohol and is certified organic.  It contains oils such as thyme, lavender, rosehip and rosemary.  It is a tiny bottle that packs a big punch.  Spots go away within a day when I dab this powerhouse on.  It actually smells amazing as well.








When my skin really needs some TLC, I turn to the Hibiscus Willow Face Mask.  I am obsessed with this mask.  It is the most gorgeous mauve color, and it is magic for the skin. 

Flower, bark, root and clay. This harmonizing botanical + mineral quintet work to smooth, calm, clarify and nourish all skin. Marshmallow Root + Oat smooth and soothe. Hibiscus cools and enlivens. Willow purifies, exfoliates and rejuvenates. Kaolin Clay mineralizes, tones and calms. Once activated with liquid, this dusty-rose herbal powder blossoms to a deep fuchsia as it awakens, nurtures, and illuminates while infusing the skin with a profound serenity.

This mask can be used on all skin types.  I find it really clarifies my skin without irritating it further.  Some masks leave skin too dry, this one is just right.  I have even used it after all day in the sun to soothe my skin.  It feels luxurious, and is so effective.  I usually do this mask once to twice a week while taking some "me time" and enjoying a long bath, or even while cleaning up after my pre-teen.  Do yourself a favor, grab this for your beauty and self-care arsenal.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog