Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Back...back in the blogging groove!


It has been almost eight months since you last heard from me.  It was a long and arduous eight months of dealing with some stressful situations. My husband dealt with some minor health issues and a major change in jobs.  We also moved to a home more suited to our needs.  While we love our new place, we did not love packing and dealing with all that entailed.  The new place has a gorgeous fenced in back yard with room for lots of plants (and a VERY persistent groundhog who loves eating them).  My daughter spends most days outside practicing soccer (futbol for my European friends) and playing on various ride-on toys.  We have been enjoying summer, but I decided its time to get back to blogging to and to what I love.  I love sharing new products that my family uses with you, my readers.  I cannot wait to share some exciting new products.  Drop me a line and let me know how you are doing and what you do to deal with stressful situations like health issues, moving and job changes.  I have missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog