Monday, September 19, 2016

Aye, Aye Captain Blankenship

For "beauty wild with nature", there is only one place to turn to: Captain Blankenship.  I am having a Captain Blankenship love affair this summer.

Let me let you in on my new obsessions.  The Blue Chamomile & Lemon Oil Based Cleanser and Remover makes raccoon eyes a thing of the past.
A nourishing blend of light but powerful organic plant oils make this oil-based cleanser gentle yet effective at cleaning skin and removing makeup. This sweet citrus smelling multitasker can also be used as an eye serum. It will leave your face clean, soft, and glowing.

I use this to take of my mascara and as suggested, I use this as an eye serum and the results have been amazing.  My Uncle Fester eyes circles seem to be fading and those fine lines are softening, so yeah, I am in love.

The Mermaid Detox Face Mask is the perfect way to mermaid your day.
This mask deeply cleans your skin with a potent blend of organic seaweeds, organic plants, organic tea and clay. It is rich in antioxidants and minerals that help skin naturally detox leaving it radiant and firm. It is good for all skin types, but particularly combination and oily skin.

I use sunscreen year-around, but I double up in summer (even under my giant hat that embarasses my family).  This heavy sunscreen schedule causes breakouts (even in my mid-thirties).  This mask is a wonderful way to clarify my skin and force me to relax.  I pop this on before a bath, or even before cleaning, and my skin looks amazing after wards.  It is not too drying like a lot of masks.  Perfection!

Petal Gentle Flower Face Mask is great for those days when I need a quick exfoliant.  Because dear readers this can be used as a mask or exfoliant.  
A lightly exfoliating and hydrating mix of organic flower petals and French Pink Clay that can be used as both an exfoliant and gentle face mask. It will softly exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it smooth and dewy. Good for all skin types but especially sensitive, dry and mature skin.

I use this in the shower and after a particularly long day in the drying chlorine pool, this mask gave me back the moisture I needed.

I am a huge fan of this line for very good reason.  You will also notice most beauty editors singing the praises of this amazing line.  So what are you waiting for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog