Monday, August 22, 2016

Sail Away with Captain Blankenship


One of my favorite companies I get to work with is Captain Blankenship.  If you have read past posts, you know this line is amazing for your hair, skin and body.  You also know that each bottle and jar is filled with pure goodness, rather than chemicals.  I don't know about you, but summer does a number on my skin.  I have to trap moisture in whenever I can.  I am loving the Sunshine Body Cream.
With a mix of oils and Cocoa butter and coconut oil, this baby packs some serious moisture.  It is even safe for pregnant mamas.  I use this after showering and my skin is incredibly soft.  It literally melts into your skin.  My husband has a tiny patch of eczema and this cleared it within 3 days!

Looking for a midday refresh, then spray yourself liberally with the Meteor Cosmic Freshening Spray. With a gorgeous mix of vetiver, ylang ylang and pine, this is a very earthy scent.  I was not sure how I felt about it at first, but it dries down so wonderfully that I use it daily now.  I keep mine on the bathroom counter and spritz whenever I need it.

The New Moon Smokeless Smudge Spray is definitely my fave of the bunch.  
  • Powerful wildharvested Palo Santo and White Sage essential oils purify and and cleanse your space
  • Organic Ruby Red Grapefruit Essential Oils and Wildharvested Sweet Orange add juicy freshness
  • Wildharvested Cade Essential Oil adds a touch of smokiness

For those of you who use sage to clean and clarify your home, this is a much better smelling and effective version.  I have done sage cleansing before, and to be honest, I had to tell the neighbors is was only sage I was burning because the smell was so overwhelming.  I use this whenever I need to cleanse myself or my space.  I think every home, office and car should have a bottle of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog