Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Nails Speak Louder Than Words


Jin Soon is an amazing manicurist who counted Sarah Jessica Parker as one of her first clients in NYC.  She has created a line of polishes that wear as well as they look.

The range of shades includes those named by models she regularly works with, and is 5-free (of harsh chemicals) and formulated with high-tech polymers and resins that ensure long wear and a shiny finish. All JINsoon formulas are 5-free and formulated without harsh chemicals such as formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin and camphor.

I got the opportunity to try some of the colors, and was pleasantly surprised.  The colors were rich, layered well and most importantly, they lasted through a day of being a busy mom.  I got the colors Aero   and Auspicious.  Aero is a gorgeous spring  baby blue.  This lasted through doing dishes, a school project and opening countless things for little anxious five year olds.  (Excuse my awful manicure pic).  I also love the rectangular bottle which helps it stay in my hands and not slip like conventional round bottles.

Auspicious is one of those shades that looks different depending on what you wear it with.
A dirty gray lavender named by Jamie Bochert who is known for her dark, moody eyes and androgynous look. “This color was very tricky to create because it could make your skin look ashen so I add a hint of lavender and high gloss to give a subtle lift,” says Jin.

I love this color for nights out.  It wears so well and this one attracted more than one compliment.

I am now a Jin Soon devotee and I plan on picking up some bright pops of color from her amazing line.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog