Friday, June 3, 2016

The Super Elixir


Elle McPherson is called "the body" for very good reason.  I swear that beauty queen never ages.  So needless to say, I was intrigued when I read about her new line of products to nourish both body and soul; WelleCo.
The WelleCo story began when Elle Macpherson learned about body acidity and alkalinity from her nutritional doctor. Elle was feeling run down, despite her healthy lifestyle and an array of synthetic supplements. She said balancing her pH changed her life, "I realised the profound effect proper nutrition can have."

Busy moms and dads do not often take the time to give themselves the proper nourishment.  We are so worried about what our kids eat, that we neglect ourselves.  Elle's vision has led to an amazing line of products that she not only helped create, but that she uses.  These products have single-handedly given me back energy and a health that I was greatly lacking.

The Super Elixir  is exactly that!  It energizes your body and makes you feel incredible.  I was worried that something this healthy could not possibly taste good.  It is quite literally one of the best things I have ever tasted.  It has a tropical, citrus flavor that I cannot get enough of.
  • Designed to help your body maintain good nutrition and maintain its pH balance.
  • A careful combination of 45 natural ingredients, in scientifically calculated ratios. These include super greens, Chinese herbs, digestive enzymes and members of the maitake mushroom family.
  • To ensure the nutrients in our premium quality ingredients remain effective, THE SUPER ELIXIR™ has been protected from heat.
  • Formulated to be absorbed by your body at a cellular level, optimising the function of all 11 of your body’s systems; the digestive, endocrine (hormonal), integumentary (hair, skin & nails), circulatory and nervous systems to name a few.
  • A vegan-friendly product. Free from dairy, gluten and preservatives.
This was  WelleCo flagship product and has indeed become a cult bestseller.  I drink it in smoothies and even plain water every day.  It is that good.  I find my skin looks better, I am more energized and my hair is thicker (I suffer from an endocrine issue that causes hair to thin).  I can't start my morning without it.  I no longer need my morning caffeine jolt. I even caught my daughter sipping from my Super Elixir Thermos.  She agreed, "this is so good mom!"

I come home and whip up smoothies, and even cupcakes with the Nourishing Chocolate Protein.  (comes in vanilla too).
In fact, our unique formula comes from plants you’d recognize, like peas, dandelions, pomegranates, sprouted brown rice and pea protein. It’s all organic, and vegan friendly.And with a delicious Raw Peruvian Cacao chocolate flavour, it’s a treat for your taste buds as well.Your body will reap the rewards you’d expect from a protein supplement, and so much more. That’s because unlike other all-natural protein options, ours contains 9 essential amino acids.

  • USDA Organic pea & brown rice protein
  • Plant based
  • Non-GMO
                                    
    Other benefits you’ll notice include:
    • Maintains your blood sugar levels as a part of a healthy balanced diet.
    • Contains fibre to keep you feeling full for longer.
    • Acai to help with free radical elimination.
    • B vitamins to fight stress.
    • Its digestive enzymes help to boost your metabolism. 
    I love the way this jazzes up a smoothie and we recently made chocolate-beet-strawberry cupcakes with it too!


    WelleCo has not forgotten any part of keeping yourself healthy.  There is even a Fruit & Veggie Wash!  It removes contaminants that water alone cannot.
     Independent laboratories certified by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) have extensively tested Fruit & Veggie Wash and concluded that it successfully removes up to 100 times more contaminants than water alone.

    I have been using this since the day I got it and the fruit and veg seem to even taste better.

    With WelleCo, clean living has never been easier!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Search This Blog