Monday, May 23, 2016

Freshen Up!




One Love Organics has literally been saving my face for years now.  I am in love with every formulation I try and have become somewhat obsessed with two of those products.

Skincare guru Elizabeth Dehn joined forced with One Love Organics  to create a line that is at the top of every skin care list.  The products are all-natural, organic and simply fabulous.  I am addicted to the Vitamin D Moisture Mist.
Part lightweight moisturizer, part toner, this botanical mist infuses skin with emollient oils and Vitamin E via a delayed time-release delivery system for long-lasting hydration and unparalleled efficacy. Shiitake mushroom, a natural source of Vitamin D, helps tone and balance while antioxidant-rich alpine rose helps to protect against environmental stressors and elemental dryness. Ideally used after cleansing, the Moisture Mist preps and hydrates the skin so that your favorite facial oil, serum or moisturizer can perform at its best.

I recently charred my skin in Turks and Caicos despite copious amounts of sunscreen.  My face was on fire.  I was not sure how I was going to make it better.  I was recently lucky enough to have acquired this mist and to have packed it.  I sprayed it on and it was instant relief. I did not even peel!  This is the perfect mist for all seasons, but for me it is best in summer and winter when my face goes rogue.


My other obsession is the Brand New Day Microderma Scrub and Masque is+ heaven!
This superfine, water-activated exfoliator combines organic sweet pea flour, pineapple enzymes and mineral rich kaolin clay to remove impurities, clarify, and smooth skin for a luminous, baby-soft complexion. 
It smells like a tropical island and it makes my skin as soft as a baby.  I use this twice a week and it is something I look forward to.  It is not too gritty, and it is gentle enough to not hurt.  I also use it as a masque when I have a minute to do anything!

One Love Organics  is a company that I not only adore, but I love that I can feel safe using their products.  I am eager to discover more and more from this line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog