Friday, December 11, 2015

Scent for the Loved




If you read this blog, then you are well aware of my infatuation with Kahina Giving Beauty.  I use so many of their products, and each one is a true luxurious treat.  Recently, they released a Fez Perfume Oil.   Fez Perfume Oil is scented with the same amazing scent as their Fez Body Oil and the Fez balm.  It is a scent I adore. 

Tantalizing rose and orange blossoms are layered over the scents of antiquity; patchouli, vetiver and ylang-ylang with lingering hints of cumin and clove from the spice market. FEZ’s ethereal but lasting fragrance is an earthy, warm blend to calm the senses and ground the spirit. • Based upon the scent of Kahina’s beloved FEZ Body Serum inspired by the sacred Imperial city of Fez, Morocco. • Fragrance blend made from 100% steam distilled essential oils • Stainless steel roller ball applicator Exotic and sensual, the warm, grounding fragrance evokes the spirit of the ancient Moroccan city.


I carry this in my purse.  I love how exotic it makes me feel.  I also love that it does not have that synthetic scent that everyone seems to be wearing these days.  I  imagine myself at the souks and making my way across the Moroccan deserts.  I imagine watching Berber women preparing the argan oil.  In a word: luxury.  If you love the scent of the other Fez items, you have to grab this!  It makes a wonderful gift for anyone.  I think a man or women could wear this equally as well.  To be honest, this may be the perfect gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog