Monday, June 1, 2015

Suntegrity Skincare

Let's face it, protecting your skin from the sun should be a top priority.  Yet, every time I wear sunscreen on my face, I break out.  I was looking for a natural alternative when I stumbled upon Suntegrity Skincare .  The line was developed by a woman who tragically lost her mother to skin cancer.  This was a personal mission to find a way to protect ourselves without sacrificing our health.

Suntegrity Face and Body SPF 30 products use only the best known physical block ingredient (non-nano size zinc oxide) to provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and super anti-oxidants and amino acids to enhance that protection and help with skin repair. Our products use non-toxic preservatives to maintain their integrity without sacrificing safety or health. Our company was awarded “Champion” Status by the EWG/Compact for Safe Cosmetics

For the Face, there are two wonderful products:  "5 in 1" Natural Moisturizing Face Suncreen-Tinted with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen and Primer with SPF 30.


An all in one, "UV Chemical-Free" Tinted Sunscreen/Beauty Benefit (BB) cream that treats, hydrates, protects, primes and covers the skin. Supercharged with youth promoting antioxidants that help to scavenge surface free radicals, this cream also provides mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 30 protection.
- Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, Paba, Titanium Dioxide, Nano-Particles and Chemical UV Absorbers.
- Vegan
- Non-Greasy
- Fragrance-Free
- Cruelty Free (PETA & Leaping Bunny Cert.)

I do not know what I would do without this product.  It goes on like a dream, is not greasy and never makes me break out.  That and sun-protection are a plus for me.

On days where I don't want to wear any makeup I reach for the  Natural Moisturizing Face Sunscreen and Primer with SPF 30.
Top Rated Face Sunscreen by the EWG/Skin Deep Cosmetic Safety Database! Received a #1 Rating for “Best Moisturizer with SPF” in the EWG’s 2013 & 2014 Sunscreen Guides.
A rich, non-greasy, “UV chemical-free” face sunscreen that offers Broad Spectrum Protection against damaging UVA & UVB rays. Infused with youth promoting antioxidants, this 3 in 1 product functions as a face moisturizer, sunscreen and make-up primer all in one.- Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Dyes, Sulfates, Paba, Titanium Dioxide, Nano-Particles and Chemical UV Absorbers.
- Vegan
- Non-Greasy- Light, Uplifting Citrus Scent
- Cruelty Free (PETA & Leaping Bunny Cert.)

This smells good and does a wonderful job of keeping my cheeks from burning to a crisp.

I am so glad I found this incredible line to keep my skin safe.  You really should be wearing sunscreen every single day of the year (even winter) and with Suntegrity Skincare I can do that with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog