Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kahina Essaouira Body Serum

I have been a Kahina Giving Beauty  fan for a number of years now.  My bathroom cabinets are chock-full of this delights.  I was pretty obsessed with their Fez Body Serum and have in fact reviewed it here.  Imagine my excitement when I learned that this genius brand was releasing a new body serum.  Kahina Essaouira Body Serum  is a dream come true and is just in time for smooth, supple summer skin.



Worlds collide in the blue and white washed coastal village of Essaouira (pronounced es-suh-weer-uh) just over two hours outside Marrakech. Designed by the same French architect behind the renowned Saint-Malo port city in Brittany, France, Essaouira literally translates to mean beautifully designed. It is a village rich in culture and beauty, merging 18th Century European design with the mysteries of Morocco.Scented with a blend of pure steam distilled essential oils, Essaouira Body Serum is a fresh, crisp fragrance combining sophisticated floral notes with a hint of the exotic. Rose, lavender, herbaceous geranium and woodsy sandalwood provide a soft floral scent while petitgrain lifts and brightens. We love this lighter scent for spring and summer.• High concentrations of argan oil help improve elasticity and skin texture while soothing redness• Watermelon, sunflower, olive and coconut oils deeply moisturize and absorb readily• Treatment pump on deluxe 200 ml / 6.7 fl oz size allows for easy applicationA moisturizing body oil rich in Vitamin E to replenish and restore dry skin.

This smells like an exotic summer vacation in a bottle and it leaves my skin so soft and nourished.  It is like my skin drinks it up.  I have been using it for over a week now and a little goes a long way.  I am officially obsessed with this new body serum.  Can Kahina Giving Beauty do wrong?  Not in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog