Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Lina Hanson Babies My Skin

I have long been intrigued by Lina Hanson.  I kept reading amazing things about her line, but alas I have a vicious allergy to Brazil Nuts so I could never use them.  A little bit about Lina Hanson.


The one thing that we can all agree on is the importance of beautiful skin. Achieving that perfect complexion is what we all strive for. We spend so much money on luxurious creams and procedures to achieve it, not realizing the products we use are filled with dangerous toxins that harm our skin.I believe using pure and natural ingredients derived from the earth will help your skin get the nutrients it needs to look its best. Thus, I made it my goal to source the most pure, anti‐aging essential oils in the world. I collected oils from countries like Morocco, South Africa, India, Tunisia, Japan and Peru to discover that these ingredients have been used and cherished by people for centuries. I was puzzled, why did we use toxic beauty products mass-produced in big factories when the ones derived from earth has helped heal people since the beginning of time?I decided it was time for everyone to reap the benefits of these powerful ingredients. My goal was to create a chemical-free alternative to these harsh skin care products that would help promote a glowing complexion for everyone, no matter the age, ethnicity or skin-type.




 I read that her Global Baby Serum did not contain nuts, and I was on board and ready to try it out!  This softens skin like no other and because it is non-scented, it can be used by even the most sensitive noses. 


WHAT IT DOES:*Nourishes and soothes delicate skin.*Gentle and safe for newborns.*Suitable for cradle cap and baby massages.*Non-greasy and quick absorbing.*Increases skin elasticity and helps treat and prevent stretch marks. (Excellent for pregnant bellies and new mamas)*Completely free of essential oils, tree nut oil, parabens, artificial fragrance, silicone, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances or any other chemical ingredient.

It really does just completely absorb into your skin.  Skin drinks it up happily.  Mamas and babies (even daddies) can use this every day and wake up to amazingly soft skin.  It is also perfect for those nighttime massages that soothe a baby right to sleep.


I am also now addicted to the Satori Perfume Oil. 
The result of Lina’s journey to the Far East: An invigorating and uplifting scent that awakens the senses with warm vanilla, grounding sandalwood, and notes of crisp and refreshing japanese yuzu and ginger.

This is a warm and yet bright scent that always garners compliments whenever I wear it.  It is stunning in its simplicity. 


I cannot wait for more releases from this exciting line!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog