Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Kjaer Weis Spring Lips




I have cleaned up my beauty routine in a very significant way.  With all of the new brand launches and products that no longer contain chemicals you would not want on your face (never mind anywhere near your body), I have found a few I am devoted to.  Kjaer Weis is a brand you often see me writing about, and with good reason.  The colors are amazing and the sleek, reusable packaging is beyond gorgeous.  Kjaer Weis has released some new colors for Spring and they are perfection.




The new Lip Tints in Amazed and Beloved are in constant rotation in my beauty arsenal.  Lip Tints are:


– Universally flattering on light to dark complexions.
– Infused with nourishing shea butter, keeping lips moisturized and youthful looking.
– Can be applied using fingers or the Kjaer Weis Lip Brush.







Beloved is a blackberry tint.  It is completely buildable and with first application is more of stain.  Think Jane Austen strolling through a garden enjoying blackberries.  That lovely tint you get on your lips is amazing.  It really does look good on everyone.  I apply lightly for day and heavier at night. 







Amazed was inspired by the starlets of the 1960's. It is definitely an innocent shade.  It looks bright lilac, but comes out as more of a nude, blue toned pink on my lips.  This is one I can wear with a dark eye and personally I think it really flatters olive-toned gals.  For me, it is a bit too-light and I plan on putting this into more rotation during the summer months.


These new colors are exciting and are a wonderful addition to the collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog