• Beauty pro ingenuity drives product design
• Finest quality, all-natural ingredients tested for superior performance
• Innovative botanical complexes move and breathe–no creasing or fading
• Uber hydrating formulas rich in organic aloe and precious essential oils
• No fillers, propylene glcol, petrochemicals or petroleum by-products
• Handcrafted in small batches in the USA
• Tested in the W3LL PEOPLE studio by our green beauty pros–cruelty free
The products are completely clean and 100% natural with organic ingredients. There are NO harsh artificial chemicals, preservatives or petroleums,. The makeup does contain is an advanced botanical complex of organic aloe, organic chamomile and organic green tea.
We all know I love anything labeled "multi" because that means I can use it on lips and cheeks. Score! I have the Universalist Luminous Multi-Use Colorstick in Number 4 (Bronzed Rose).
For the woman who wants it all, say hello to The Universalist. This magic color stick for eyes, cheeks and lips will take your entire look from drab to fab in seconds. The creamy formula has a satiny smooth, weightless texture - free from all harsh, artificial chemicals and petroleum. So, there’s no heavy, greasy film and no creasing.
First, I adore the herbal scent and the sleek (go-anywhere with you) applicator. This applies lightly and blends very well. It is not greasy, and not too creamy. It almost feels like a light balm to me. I like that I can build the color. I use it on both cheeks and lips, and it works great on both. The shimmer is subtle. I think No. 4 is like the glow you get from a day on the beach or after a crisp fall day. I find this little guy is always with me now. I get why this brand is such a big hit and I cannot wait to experience more from the W3LL PEOPLE line.