Monday, September 15, 2014

Butter Elixir



Butter Elixir  is one of the cleanest lines I have ever had the pleasure to use.  It was created by three yogis in New York City who were searching for a clean way to moisturize their skin after yoga.  The result was a carefully crafted line of three products which really nourish the skin.

The Butter Elixir is made with natural oils that are commonly used in Ayurvedic medicine.  It can be used on both skin and hair to nourish and moisturize.  I prefer to use it on my skin after a long relaxing bath.  This miracle oil is made with Argan and Sweet Almond oil and scented with lavender and chamomile oils.  It does for skin for a thick lip balm does for lips (you can also use it as a lip balm).  It wraps you in a cocoon of moisture and the scent is to die for.

Butter Elixir Face is a blend of Rose Hip Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Argan Oil and Rose Essential Oil.  It protects skin while reversing sun damage and preventing wrinkles.  This little powerhouse balances combination skin (which I can attest to), while being strong enough to moisturize dry skin.  With repeated use I have had less under skin eruptions and much happier skin.  I usually always have red cheeks after showering and this really helps with any inflammation.

Butter Elixir Lip has not left my bag since the day I got it.  Flavored with Cardamom and Vanilla, this is a Chai treat for the lips.  Argan Oil, Aloe Vera, Avocado Oil, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter blend to moisturize you lips like none other.  This even passes my "sleeping through the night and waking up with lip balm" test.

I love how natural and healing the line is.  Nothing is offensively overly-scented, but yet they all smell so wonderful and comforting.  Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog