Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Btwn Wind & Water

Many years ago, I worried about having certain brand names and accessories.  As I have aged, I find I value quality and individuality in the items I choose.  Btwn Wind & Water is a dream come true for me.

BTWN WIND & WATER IS A HANDCRAFTED LEATHER GOODS & JEWELRY BRAND DEVOTED TO SIMPLE ELEGANCE IN EVERYTHING WE DESIGN. THE MEANING BEHIND BTWN WIND & WATER COMES FROM AN OLD NAUTICAL TERM- “TO BE AT THE MOST VULNERABLE STATE”.  THE DESIGNS ARE INSPIRED BY CREATIVE, STRONG AND STYLISH PEOPLE. THOSE WHO WANT A BAG THAT IS INTENTIONAL AND BEAUTIFUL. A RARE PIECE THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME. THIS IS WHAT WE MAKE. WE HOPE YOU ENJOY. XO




Each piece is so wonderfully made with such craftsmanship.  I cannoy get enough.  Thing Coachella with a side of rock and roll.  I have a black clutch that I adore.  The pieces are hand-dyed and easily take you from day to night.  I use mine all day and I love how fascinated people are.  It is so slouchy, soft and really, perfection.  It fits everything I need and dare I say, gives me a little edge.  Now I cannot wait to try some jewelry from this incredible line.  Btwn Wind & Water is so inspired by nature. Creator Mariah says:

Btwn Wind & Water began from pure passion. I truly wanted to create something with my hands and having a background and love for designing leather goods for other brands- I finally wanted to do it for myself. The meaning behind Btwn Wind & Water comes from an old nautical term- " to be at the most vulnerable state". Being an maker takes the courage to put yourself out to the world and trust in your passion. All leather and notions are sourced in the USA. I hand pick each hide for each individual bag. The attention to quality and detail is extremely important to me. Each bag is then handcrafted in our studio in Portland, OR. Every Btwn Wind & Water product is beautifully designed to embody the perfect everyday accessory that can be used from day to night. The intention and details from the selection of leather to the zipper pull create a bag that will last her a lifetime. The future of the brand is to introduce it to a global market & create a unique unisex collection.

I think  Btwn Wind & Water is well on its way to becoming a brand you better watch!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog