Monday, April 28, 2014

Misoves Always


I am the first to admit, it would be pretty hard to not love a line where the name is a combination of "miss you, love you." The products are just as sweet and just as loving.


Misoves creates natural and organic skin and lip care products designed to promote overall skin health and beauty, naturally.  Our skin needs plenty of anti-oxidants, natural sun protectants, and vitamins that are healthy and can be easily absorbed. Each product is made with ingredients like Rose Hips, Argan Oil, Acai Berry, Goji Berry, Extracts, and Vitamins, to protect, revitalize, and hydrate skin. Our collection of natural and organic botanical products are a quilt-free, daily skin care routine with 100% beneficial essential oils. Always energizing, and soothing, our body creams, balms, and moisturizers smell devine with fresh scents like Lavender Vanilla, Orange Lemongrass, Orange & Sandalwood just to name a few. 

For me there are definitely a few stand-outs from this wonderful line.  I love the Organic Face Wash w/ Shea Butter and Apple.   It is great for all types and unlike the name suggests, it has a very earthy scent which must come from the sandalwood and patchouli.    It is both sulfate and paraben free and 70% organic.

The other winner is the Organic Face Toner with Acai, Pomegranate and White Tea.    It is perfect for combination skin and has a very lemony, herbal scent for me.  I actually can use this one throughout the day to make my pores look good.

The Rejuvenating Botanical Blend Body Oil, is made with raspberry seed oil.  It is a really herbal scented and moisturizes like a dream.  Note: the patchouli really comes out in this.  If you don't like patchouli stay away, I just happen to love it.

I am addicted to the Whipped Lip Butter with Organic Rose Hip Oil.  It plumps my lips and I cannot get enough of the Orange and Lemongrass scent.  I use this all day long!

Now for my favorite....the Moisturizing Pomegranate Soap.  This is spring and summer in a soap.  It is refreshing, a gorgeous bright magenta that I want to take a bite out of.  It is made with 100% vegetable-based glycerin.  It makes my whole bathroom smell amazing.

I cannot wait to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog