Saturday, April 26, 2014

A Great Sea Mist



I am the first to admit that the word "toner" or "mist" gets me all excited to try a product.  I have the ones I love and the "not so great" ones that seem to only take up cabinet space and drive my husband nuts.  I have become obsessed with finding the perfect toner.  I think I may have found one!  Gabriel Organic Skincare uses healing sea-derived ingredients to make skin glow.


Numerous studies have proven the rejuvenating and healing qualities of sea-derived ingredients, and Gabriel Organics is a pioneer in bringing these beneficial ingredients to you.At the same time, Gabriel Organics uses 100% natural ingredients - plant oils, extracts from the sea, botanicals and never any harsh ingredients, or artificial preservatives, fragrances or colors.  As a result, our high quality products are non-allergenic and fragrance-free, ideal for even the most sensitive skin.


The Sea Mineral Healing Tonic is a staple for me.  I use morning and night.  It has a scent that really makes you think you are floating on a beach somewhere, rather than getting ready for work. It is a  natural rinse of pure plant essences and sea mineral which refine and remove residual surface impurities from skin.  It contains blue green algae and extracts of orange blossom.  I love how refreshed it makes my skin without giving me red cheeks (like some toners have been know to do).  I have noticed smoother skin, with small pores.  Win!

I am so in love that I cannot wait to try the rest of this incredible line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog