Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Aubrey Organics...I found my Haircare


I have looked for a natural shampoo for ages, but I always have one issue...scent.  I finally found my one and only.  Aubrey Organics is an amazing line that cares about providing you with the best skin, hair and body care in the most natural way possible.

At Aubrey we believe great ingredients make great products. This is the simple philosophy at the heart of the pioneering personal care company Aubrey Hampton founded over 40 years ago. Since the very beginning, the high standards we set for ourselves have not changed. We use only the finest herbal, plant extracts and natural vitamins in all of our products. You will find no paraben preservatives, no petrochemicals, no artificial colors or fragrances of any kind. Today Aubrey remains committed to making healthy, natural products based on herbal traditions that, in many cases, date back thousands of years. We believe that everything we know about hair and skin care we learned from nature first.

I am obsessed, and I mean obsessed with the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo and Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Conditioner.   Both smell amazing and better, yet they work.  I have bouncy  and shining hair.  They are light and moisturizing, but they don't weigh your hair down.  Gorgeous golden camomile builds body while still moisturizing your hair.  They also condition your scalp. I love how full my hair looks and even better, how soft it feels.  Plus, I smell amazing.

For extra moisture, I use the 100% Organic Jojoba Oil.   It has so many uses.  It is a little bottle full of golden promise.

This rich, golden oil actually seals moisture in; it's what helps the jojoba desert plant survive long summer droughts. Applied straight from the bottle, it lightly coats the hair to help retain moisture, and soothes and hydrates dry skin and scalp on contact. Use it as a hot oil treatment for dry, brittle hair, or in-between shampoos to help control flyaways. Doubles as a makeup remover and skin hydrator.
I use this on my skin, my hair, everywhere. I cannot live without it.  In winter, this works amazing for scalp health!

I am so glad I found the line that is not only natural but works so well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog