Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Better You is Only a Spray Away


I full admit that the warmer weather this weekend (and by warmer, I mean 40 degrees Fahrenheit), got us all a little inspired for spring. When you have been dealing with sub-zero temperatures, it is the little things that count. Tata Harper is a line I often blog about. Tata Harper embodies spring and and natural for me. Tata Harper products are certified organic and are made on her farm in Vermont. To say they have a cult following is completely underestimating the reach of her products.
Synthetic ingredients and potentially toxic chemicals have no place in the products we use on our skin every day. Not only are naturally derived ingredients better for our health, but since they are biocompatible with our skin, they can deliver stunning results! We are committed to using natural and nontoxic ingredients for health and for the results they deliver, not so that we can advertise ourselves as “green” for marketing purposes.

Using sustainable business practices,  Tata Harper products are created in the Vermont Laboratory into one-of-a-kind skincare that cannot be missed.  Spring was definitely in the air when I spritzed on Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence.
This heavenly, lightweight moisturizing mist boosts the skin’s natural hydration with bioidentical Hyaluronic Acid and a weightless blend of natural humectants, delivering an all-day hydrated feel and plump appearance. Suitable for use on top of makeup, this formula immediately improves and refreshes skin’s appearance and is ideal for delivering antiaging hydration on-the-go. Helps to minimize pores, refine tone and enhance renewal for a glowing complexion.  
  • Biocompatible Hyaluronic Acid supports hydration where it matters most for long-lasting moisture and a more plump appearance
  • Gotu Kola promotes visibly firmer skin and supports a healthy vascular system
  • Jasmine and Tangerine Hydrosols continuously draw moisture into the skin


It is like they captured every amazing floral scent and like genies, trapped them in this bottle. I cannot get
enough and find myself spritzing as often as possible. It does everything it says and more. I am moisturized,
my skin is glowing and that dose of aromatherapy makes a Monday morning that much easier to face.

The Revitalizing Body Oil is the creme de la creme of body care. I have a thing for body oils, and I ration this like it is gold (which I am convinced it is).
This luxurious, fast-absorbing body oil provides comprehensive anti aging, hydrating and restorative benefits to the entire body. Its concentrated formula revitalizes and invigorates the skin by infusing it with essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients for an immediately improved, radiant appearance. Helps promote healthy microcirculation, improve oxygenation, and reduce inflammation while deeply moisturizing and relieving dry, rough patches. Skin is left feeling soft, silky and rejuvenated. 
  • Alfalfa Extract oxygenates the skin for a revitalized appearance
  • Arnica Extract helps reduce inflammation and puffiness for a toned look
  • Apricot Kernel Oil thoroughly nourishes and moisturizes for skin that feels healthy and soft
  • Geranium and Grapefruit revitalize tissue and tone the skin 
It really makes my body glow.  I cannot get enough of the indescribably good scent.  It is like Tata Harper captured spring and summer in a bottle.  Like the scent of a baby's clean body right after the bath.  I hide this and refuse to let anyone else use it. Dry brushing and then using this  Revitalizing Body Oil is the ultimate in treating myself.  It is worth every single cent.  For those of us who have been experiencing below zero temps, stock up on this, now!  Your skin with thank you.

Every time I use another Tata Harper, I fall more in love and wished she would bring me to her farm for the day.  This is one line I cannot get enough of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog